MPD in angliography

Hello:
I have measured dose with TLD in the following parts of the Body:  lens
of the eye, neck, skin, female breasts, gonads and hands, for
occupational exposure  in angiography.  The maximum permissible  dose
(MPD) is specified for occupational exposure,  in any given year 50 mSv
in combined Whole-body, 150 mSv in skin, 750 mSv in hands, 300 mSv in
forearms, 150 mSv in other organs, tissues, and organs systems.  With
theses values  I can  to calculate values of MDP per quarter for
ocupational exposure.  I ask:  if can  be estimated the MPD  per organ
and per exam  in angliography for occupational exposure.
Thanks.

Angel Diaz
Radiology Department
University Hospital of Caracas.
Central University of Venezuela.
e - mail : adiaz@sagi.ucv.edu.ve
P.O: Box : 47924 Caracas 1041-A. Venezuela.