Re: What's it worth ?

My employer recently downsized and reengineered.  As part of the
reengineering effort, each position qualification had to be rejustified and
refilled.  It was determined that an HP was one who had either certification
or a degree in HP.  We had individuals with degrees in physics and extensive
experience, who were not qualified to reapply for their positions.  I
believe that in today's market, either a CHP or a masters in HP is a must.