Radwaste

<list>

I have a few questions concerning radwaste.

1. Does anyone know of a reference or sources that can tell me the volume of
class A, B, C radwaste generated in the U.S.?

These questions are for nuclear power plants.
2. How do nuclear power plants set radwaste goals?  Examples per megawatt hr
of electricty produced, pre job evolution, based on past experience etc.
3. Do nuclear power plants set radwaste limits on subcontractors coming on
site to work?
4. How do nuclear power plants enforce radwaste limits on subcontractors
through contractual langage?

Please return comments to:
Dean@GTSDurateK.com

Thanks!