Re: Radwaste

Dean Iverson wrote:

> <list>
>
> I have a few questions concerning radwaste.
>
> 1. Does anyone know of a reference or sources that can tell me the volume of
> class A, B, C radwaste generated in the U.S.?

Howdy Radsafers,

For this kind of stuff, I always check Radioactive Waste Management by
Y.S. Tang and James H. Saling.  My copy is circa 1990.  If you don't find
it in there, you will find it in the references it gives.  Sometimes
these sorts of facts are in the rad health handbook, but I would first go
with Radioactive Waste Management.

Hope this helps,

Robert A. Jones
RAJ6582@acs.tamu.edu

"You did what!?!?!?" - It has to be someones last words