HP Certification -Reply

There's a very interesting discussion going on here about HP
certification.  I think it is important that this feedback reach the powers
that be in the AAHP/ABHP and the HPS to inform them what the
membership is thinking.  I'm not sure to what extent the officers and
directors of AAHP monitor this forum.  In order to be sure this feedback
gets to the top, those who have expressed opinions might make them
known to an officer or director of AAHP.  Also, bring them up at the
membership meeting of AAHP at the HPS meeting.  Same goes for those
who want HPS to take action.  Perhaps some enterprising person could
collect the strands of this thread and pass them on to these
organizations in a non-electronic form (e.g., on paper).

Joyce P. Davis, CHP
joyced@dnfsb.gov
or  mgkw59a@prodigy.com