Re: radioactive gas stack monitor

Depending on the type of material you are looking at (i.e. alpha or beta),
the AMS-4 using an in-line head should also be considered.  We are currently
testing both the in-line and radial entry type AMS-4s to some of the ANSI
42.17 requirements.  EMI test results will be available on our web site
(http://www.ic.ornl.gov/centers/ite/testinfo.htm) within a few days.

Peter Chiaro

At 11:31 AM 6/21/96 -0500, you wrote:
>To: Multiple Recipients of List
>
>We are interested in purchasing a radioactive gaseous stack monitor for a
>cyclotron PET facility.  I have information from Victoreen on a Model 965 PET
>Monitoring System.  I was wondering if anyone has or is aware of any other
>similar equipment.  We would like to monitor radioactive effluent releases from
>the cyclotron.
>
>Sally Schwarz
>schwarz@mirlink.wustl.edu

Peter J. Chiaro Jr