From the other Sandi

Sounds like it happened pretty quickly after your return....after 20+ years
you do expect more, but the jungle is cold.

Anyway, interesting things are happening here and the following is
 COMPLETELY confidential.   I'm sure you heard that we have an agreement to
purchase Siemens dosimetry-that is not private.  However, I may have a
position open that may of interest to you but I won't know until
August/September...but, I have to ask now if you're even interested in this
possibility....call or email me.  My life is a little nutsy right now so I'm
really hard to get "in person"...don't leave a message with anyone please!
 And, please keep this possibility confidential as I am very particular who
I'm interested in if I have a position and I don't want to offend anyone in
this industry...someday I might need a job---as your situation indicates,
there really is no security except in yourself.

Talk to you soon!

:)  the OTHER Sandi