Treatment of LLW containing EDTA ?

Hi. Radsafers,  who  always give me a heathy food for my knowledge of Radiation

One of my colleague at  headquarters in Seoul asked me a question about
"Is there any  system or method to treat liquid radioactive waste which
contains EDTA, such detergents  or decontamination agents  used in nuclear
power plants while the  waste with some amount of  EDTA   is not allowed to
be disposed in a repository."
I have no idea.  So I decided to ask  radsafer's hand.
I would really appreciate any comment or information which will be of some
help to him.

Thank you all in advance.

Sung-Jun Maeng
Senior Researcher