xray training material

For some 20 years we have run training courses in basic radiography of
the chest and extremities for nursing staff and doctors who use low
powered x-ray equipment in small and relatively remote hospitals
throughout the State.  These are locations where it is uneconomic to
employ a radiographer.

The 5 day course is predominantly practical radiography but covers
basic biological effects, safe use of x-ray equipment, local legal
requirements, etc.

Although we have developed our own course notes, overheads and
teaching aids, we are always on the lookout for additional material,
particularly videos.  We already use a Kodak animated video "How
Radiography Works" which covers the basics reasonably well.

Does anyone know of any other video resources that may be useful?

Barry Cobb
Radiation Health Section

If you have trouble sending mail to radgovwa@wt.com.au - try
radgovwa@sage.wt.com.au