New 49 CFR 173 Subpart I Questions

I've got some questions which some of you out there with more experience than I might be able to answer.

Background:
One of my sites has several bottles containing liquid and solid LSA - I material.  (concentrated U and Th
mostly)  I'm trying to ship this stuff to our lab to be analyzed.

Questions:
Do I need to get my hands on an industrial package (IP)  - II  to ship the liquids?
Can I just ship the solids in a cooler (IP - I)?
What would I need to do in order to make the shipment exclusive use?
If I need an IP - II, where would I get one?

Mark Winslow - U.S. EPA - Region II
winslow.mark@epamail.epa.gov