safety guide to patients who is a day care teacher and under I-131 treatment

Society of Nuclear Medicine published a safety guide for nursing mother who
under the I-131 treatment. Anybody know if there is a guide for day care
teacher who under the treatment of I-131. When can they resume their duty
after the treatment? How to confirm to the parents that their child has
NO-RISK under the care the this teacher? As an RSO, what is the legal
responsibity. Thanks for advise.