Request for Code of Ethics

The US Health Physics Society Code of Ethics is printed
on the back page of their Directory for 1995 and 1996.
There is also a Wed Site.  Ask at hpsburkmgt@aol.com.
They administer the HPS and American Academy of Health
Physics, American Board of HP (Certification), and
the National Registry of Radiation Protection Tecnologists.

Andrew Hodgdon
Yankee Atomic Electric Co.
hodgdon@yankee.com

RESPONDING TO

>Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:22:51 GMT+200
>From: "T Karsten - ESKOM KOEBERG" <karstent@kbpnfs01.eskom.co.za>
>Subject: Code of Ethics

>I am currently gathering information on a code of ethics
>for  the South African Radiation Protection Society (SARPS).

Tertius Karsten
Physicist
Radiation Protection Development
Koeberg Nuclear Power Station