Re: Australian Radiation Protection listserve

To Bevan Broun (sorry Radsafe!!)

>>Sorry to bother you but can you send us the address for the
>>Australian Radiation Protection  listserve
>
>No bother at all!! The address is; arps@ansto.gov.au
>
>It isn't used very much but I have found it useful in the past for advice
on interpretation of Australian Standards and the like.

I attempted to reply to you directly but received an Undeliverable mail
error message. Your reply address is sage.wt.com.au@wt.com.au. Is this
correct?? It doesn't look right!!

Regards

  Alex Zapantis
  Radiation Safety Officer
  Queensland University of Technology
  Acting Manager
  Health & Safety Section
  Victoria Park Road                 Ph     : 61 7 3864 3566
  Kelvin Grove Qld 4059             fax     : 61 7 3864 3993
  AUSTRALIA                           Email  : a.zapantis@qut.edu.au

    "From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen."

                                                               Cat Stevens