Re[3]: Regulations from scratch

     The seminar put on by Mr. Jose and Mr. Wiedes is excellent.  Any
     facility with a little bit of money would do well to have them come
     and talk to their personnel.  You could probably easily work with
     several facilities in the area and have it hosted in a single location
     to split the cost.

     If I remember correctly, many of the major suits were over just a
     handful of mrem (10 or less)!

     People claiming horrendous things like breathing hot particles the
     whole time they were at a facility but not being caught by the
     whole-body monitors.  I believe they stated that facilities had
     settled ridiculous claims such as this just to prevent further
     litigation.

     One of the more important points is the fact that some of the cases
     over the last few years and presently pending are becoming
     "precedent-setting" and could be used in further litigation.  If
     facilities just settle, then there will be no way that future
     litigations can be conducted in a fair manner;  all of the precedents
     will be based on incorrect or frivolous information, not to mention
     outright mis-information by so-called expert witnesses.

     Once again, Jose and Wiedes is money well spent.

     Glen Vickers