Re: Pregnancy forms

On Fri, 28 Jun 1996, Brian Scott, ESH1 wrote:
> Recently I was shown an acknowledgement form that was required to
> be signed by females entering a two-year college x-ray
> technologist program. The form stated that pregnancy (declared or
> not) during the program or the admission process would result in
> termination.
> Is this an acceptable practice? What guidance should be given to
> someone who wishes to enter the program?

For a moment there, you really had me worried...

"would result in termination."  - I realise that you mean
 from the course, not termination of pregnancy!

What kind of country _are_ you living in!?!

Chris Davey
RSO   Cross Cancer Institute Edmonton Alberta Canada
email  cdavey@med.phys.ualberta.ca
phone  403 432-8616
fax    403 432-8615