Re: Litigation Seminar?

It is my understanding that Dave Wiedis will be presenting a short version of
his < normally 8 hour total> lecture at the Seattle meeting as a continuing
Ed. course.

He will also be presenting the one day course two times in August, once in
North Eastern Ohio < Perry NPP> and once in North Western Ohio < Davis-Besse
NPS>.

Contacting the Radiation Protection Manager at either of these Power Plants
may, and I stress MAY, find an open place in one or the other lectures.

I have attended the session given in Scotsdale last winter and the
presentation is excellent. I have also spent quite a bit of time gathering
records, etc for their use . This has made me believe the
lecture/presentation is of great benifit to anyone in our
industry.

Regis A. Greenwood, CHP
   ragreen1@ix.netcom.com
               OR
   ragreen1@aol.com

The opinions expressed, if any were expressed, are purely my own, and are not
approved by anyone !  My employers do not always approve of me, let alone any
opinions.