Re: The Ethics Issue Continued

     Al,

     Seems like a very good idea, but then the problem would be to
     determine the percentage, and then, once that number is determined,
     the methodology that arrived the figure would end up being questioned.
     Therefore, while viable, I believe it to be impracticable.

     Sandy Perle

     sandy_perle@email.fpl.com

     sandyfl@ix.netcom.com

     http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html

It would seem to me a good thing if, whenever an advocate for a particular
group states a position, that someone ask the question: "What percent of the
scientific community holds that position?"  The public would benefit from
the answer in many cases.  What does the RADSAFE community think of such an
idea?  Al Tschaeche xat@inel.gov
Al  Tschaeche xat@inel.gov phone: 208-526-3383, fax: 208-526-7291