Radiological Protection Management

Hello Radsafe Community,

I would like to locate the most current listing of radiological protection
managers and/or radiation dosimetry managers within the nuclear field.

What journals periodically carry this type of information?

When appropriate, please respond directly and I will broadcast the final
results.

                         Thank you for your assistance.

               Jason Flora/WESTAT/NIOSH-HERB
               Email:    jgf7@nioshe2.em.cdc.gov

(Comments are those of the author and may not represent the views of NIOSH
or WESTAT)