Re: Radiological Protection Managementntement

At 10:10 AM 3/7/96 -0500, you wrote:

>--???_???
>

>What about RSO Magazine? I've heard of it but have not read it. Any comments
>by those who have?

I've read it. In fact I have subscibed to it. I've found it very useful.
Recent editions have included articles on various types of radiation
detectors, shielding beta radiation, characterising contamination etc.

It's worth every cent.. and it doesn't take many cents for a subscription!

Regards

  Alex Zapantis
  Radiation Safety Officer
  Queensland University of Technology
  Acting Manager
  Health & Safety Section
  Victoria Park Road                 Ph     : 61 7 3864 3566
  Kelvin Grove Qld 4059             fax     : 61 7 3864 3993
  AUSTRALIA                           Email  : a.zapantis@qut.edu.au

    "From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen."

                                                               Cat Stevens