The ELT Survey

Sorry for the delay in this summary.

I received forty-four responses.  I catagorized them by their current
employment as follows:

19 -- Health Physicists / Radiological Engineers
 8 -- RCT
 7 -- Training
 2 -- In school
 1 -- Nuclear Engineer
 1 -- Medical Physicist
 1 -- Lawyer [With radcon ties (no... I don't mean neck ties)]
 5 -- Other

Not all of the respondents met the criteria of having been an ELT in the
US Navy.  They had, however, been subjected to the same or similar
training.  The non-ELT respondents break down as follows:

 2 -- Former US Navy Officers
 2 -- Former Civilian US Navy shipyard workers
 1 -- Former US Navy Reactor Operator
 1 -- Australian Naval Reserve Officer

 | Gary Masters    gmasters@csn.net    http://www.csn.net/~gmasters |
 |        Visit my homepage for further contact information.        |