Re: Gulf Nuclear,Inc.

Howdy All and Jim Herrold.  Gulf Nuclear Inc.  (sealed source division)
was bought by Amersham/Techops in 1988.   I believe Nuclear Chicago is
now some incarnation of either Tracor or TM Analytics.  As to the
disposal or transfer of the neutron sources, check with the CRCPD.  I
believe they may have a roster for recycling usable sealed sources.  Good
Luck!

Roger L. Sawyer, RRPT			Standard disclaimer: All words my own and not
Univ. Texas- Houston-Health Science Center	reviewed or approved by my
employer.
Environmental Health and Safety
(713) 792-4745
rsawyer@admin4.hsc.uth.tmc.edu