S35 Experiments

Good Morning All

I have a lab with an internal stand alone A/C unit that performs S35
experiments w/o a hood.  These experiments can be done with S35 in
millicurie quantities.  I have been finding elevated background levels
recently. I am not sure (still investigating) but I think the A/C unit
is recirculating airborne S35.  After going over the experiment with the
lab, it does seem that the experiment should not release S35.  I am at a
loss here, what requirements, if any, do any of you require for labs
utilizing S35 in millicurie quantities.

thanks for your help (sorry for so little info, but i gotta run to
another crisis)

Denny
RSO, Carnegie Mellon Univ.
dr4i@andrew.cmu.edu