Subject: Commercial Uses of Pm-147
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet/X400
Date:    7/10/96 11:41 AM

     Fellow Radsafers,

     We recently have had a spill in a cold lab where the isotope was
     identified as pure Pm-147 (microcurie quantities).  This isotope is
     not part of our normal inventory, except as a minor constituent in
     fission products.  Does anyone know of commercial products that use
     this particular isotope?

     Lawrence Burke
     Health Physicist
     Argonne National Lab - West