Re: vacancy - Rx operator

     Would you accept Nuclear Power Plant Operators as well?

Subject: vacancy - Rx operator
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    7/12/96 1:04 PM

Slightly off topic.  Please pass on.
There is an opening for a reactor operator/engineering
technician at the NIST research reactor (Gaithersburg,MD).
Applicants must have nuclear navy training and experience
at the E-6 level or equivalent as Electrician Mate (EM).
Electronics Tech's (ET) will also be considered.

Contact L. Slaback at below or write to
 Bldg 235 HP
 NIST
 Gaithersburg, MD  20899

This position is subject to all the usual equal opportunity
restrictions, etc for employment by the federal government,
and to all the provisions of the official position description.
[I hope I covered all the important details.]

The NIST reactor is a heavy water moderated, 20 MW facility
used primarily for materials research.  Candidates must be
capable of becoming licensed by the NRC.

A little risk adds spice to life.
slaback@MICF.NIST.gov