Re: E-mailing dose records

wouldn"t there be a problem here? Assuming that you are a TLD Vendor, if the
BOSS purchases your services, the reports become the property of the
purchaser. Giving them to ANYONE else without a court order could be somewhat
sticky.

Also, would you want to absolutly,with out recourse, have the vendor making
the final dose assignment for you as the purchaser.  More than once, the TLD
      dose      gets discarded after the investigation showed the wearer had
x-rayed the badge to see what is inside.

Should that dose be sent directly to the individual without review by the RSO
in question?  Why not save time and send it directly to each individual's
lawyer, perhaps we could wrap it in  paper printed with please sue me.

Of course these opinions are my own, and have no bearing on anything my
employer may or may not have as policy.

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@ix.netcom.com
            OR