...no subject...

Greetings,

My sister is working with a curator at one of the US Presidential Libraries on
a temporary "Sixties" exhibit.  One of the planned exhibits is a backyard
fallout shelter.  Does anyone out there have some good pictures, furnishings,
ideas, etc. for this exhibit.  I assume that your average 1960's family might
also have some civil defense instruments purloined from somewhere.  If you
have some info that might be useful please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Linda Sewell
LMS1@PGE.COM
(805) 545-4315