info

We are examining the possibility of replacing a 24 hour composite urine
sample with a single grab sample for plutonium bioassay.  Can a single
grab sample at one point during the day be scaled up to a full day?  Does
anyone use this value to determine body burden?  Physicians scale urine
sample results by the creatinine level.  Can we also use creatinine?  Does
plutonium excretion follow a diurnal cycle that would make one void,
perhaps the first morning, more representative of the entire day?????

--
kaplan@bnl.gov