ICRU Phantom

I would like to know if there are folks in the RADSAFE community who use
MCNP and are willing to share their geometry file for an ICRU phantom with
me.  Also,  does anyone know if there are discussion groups like this for
persons who use MCNP and/or EGS4?  Any replies would be appreciated.

(For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, MCNP stands for
Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code system from Los Alamos, and EGS4 is
the Electron-Gamma Shower Monte Carlo code from SLAC.)

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Accelerator Division, M.S. 12A1
12000 Jefferson Avenue
Newport News, VA 23606