Re: ICRU Phantom

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Scott O. Schwahn wrote:

> I would like to know if there are folks in the RADSAFE community who use
> MCNP and are willing to share their geometry file for an ICRU phantom with
> me.  Also,  does anyone know if there are discussion groups like this for
> persons who use MCNP and/or EGS4?  Any replies would be appreciated.

Scott and anyone interested...

There is an MCNP discussion groups.  To subscribe, send email to
"listserv@psi.ch", no subject, "subscribe mcnp-l" in body of message.
There is also an MCNP web page at http://www-xdiv.lanl.gov/XTM/mcnp/.

Sorry Scott... never modeled the phantom.

 | Gary Masters    gmasters@csn.net    http://www.csn.net/~gmasters |
 |        Visit my homepage for further contact information.        |