HPS Photos, "HP in action"

Greetings,

The HPS is getting a PR display together for conventions, conferences and
the like, and Cheryl Olson would appreciate any photos (any format) which
you could send her way which would fit under the title "Health Physics in
Action."  Photos with power plant and medical health physics topics would be
especially appreciated.  Please send photos directly to her:

Cheryl Olson <olson_cheryl_l@lanl.gov>
LANL
MS G-749
Los Alamos, New Mexico, 87544

Alternatively, contact Jose A. Lopez:

Jose A. Lopez, PhD.
Radiation Safety Officer
Environmental Health and Safety
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX  75235-9053

I am a humble(?) messenger, please DO NOT contact me.         Thanks, ron
          Ron Morgan <rgmorgan@lanl.gov>
          Operational Health Physics (ESH-1)
          Los Alamos National Laboratory
          MS K-487, Los Alamos New Mexico, 87545