Exporting RAM (LQ and Exempt from Licensing)

I have a question regarding the exportation of small amounts of radioactive
materials (limited quantity for shipping purposes) and also exempt from NRC
licensing (Iron-55, less than 10 uCi each).

Our facility is about to send eight detectors containing 5.3 uCi (each) of
Iron-55 to Russia.

Is there some international requirement that the Russian government be
notified?  If so, where can I get the information that's needed and who do
we notify.

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
                               /___\
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov