Re: Radiation Reassessed ...

Ken --

Many thanks for the referral.  This is an excellent series of articles with
links to many related web sites, including the HPS.  And, one of the three
principals in ppreparing these well balanced articles was HPS Past President
and Elda Anderson Awardee Ken MOSSMAN, collaborating with another respected
HPS member and medical and health physicist John CAMERON.  I encourage all
RADSAFE folks to at least give the site a look.

Ron Kathren