Rad inventory programs

Sim,

I remember that a while ago you were inquiring on RADSAFE about opinions on
two different radioactive inventory/management programs, one was Bill's and
the other I don't remember.  What was the conclusion you to, which one was
the other and how about prices.  If you have a minute I would appreciate
your input.  We have a good program that we have been using since 1989 that
covers more than just radiation but does not have support.  Every so often
we have to defend our wanting to continue to use this program, for that
reason I want to know what is there around that would be somewhat
equivalent, at least in the radiation side.

I asked Emmett Barkley for the summary on the HHMI meeting with the NRC, he
promised that I would have a copy before the meeting.  He is coming on
Wednesday and I am hoping that he will bring me a copy of the document.

Take care,

Esmeralda