Re: Rad inventory programs

Hello At The University of Colorado we continue to worry about
non-ionozing radiation (EMF, Microwaves, and lazers (N.R.E.R.L.) licences
lasers as if they were RAM users )we don't quite know how to budget or
bill this work. Please send me your comments (if this is at all
of interst to you. mcnelly@SPOT.COLORADO.EDU