1994 UNSCEAR Report -Reply

Al,

We (Charlie Willis and I) don't seem to be able to reach you at your
INEL E-mail address, so will try this "scatter-gun" approach.

You wrote:

From: 	Al Tschaeche <xat@inel.gov>
To:	Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.u...
Date: 	8/12/96 5:48pm
Subject: 	1994 UNSCEAR Report

Table 1 in the UNSCEAR 1994 Report, Annex A sets forth the
countries with high cancer incidence and those with low cancer
incidence for certain specific cancers.  The difference between the
high and low for a particular cancer  varies between about a factor of
10 to a factor of 100.  Does anyone know of studies to explain such
large differences?  If there are explanations, should they be
considered by the NCRP Upton committee?
Al  Tschaeche xat@inel.gov phone: 208-526-3383, fax: 208-526-7291