Re: 1994 UNSCEAR Report

The International Agency for Research on Cancer, which has compiled such data
has done a number of studies under the rubric of "geographic pathology".
I recall one article by Dr. John Higginson in an (?) International
Journal of Pathologiy and Toxicology.  Any interested Radsafers wanting a
better reference write me directly.  John Goldsmith, gjohn@bgumail.bgu.ac.il