Re: Power Outage Thread

I appreciate the position in which you held your tingue for your comments,
however, this thread is not about HP job impacts, but rather how distorted
concerns for radiation safety can effect the safety and security of our
country and its citizens in many ways.

That's all for me today...I have to go find a job!