Discrete NARM

Dear Radsafers:

As a favor for a colleague I am posting this on RADSAFE. He, Steve Storage (ORNL), is looking for any reports or
information about the quantities and characteristics of discrete NARM (which includes NORM). I'll arbitrarily use the
definition that discrete NARM waste has more than 2 nCi/g of 226Ra or an equivalent. He is especially interested in
discrete NARM found in source capsules and decommissioned accelerators. You can send all e-mails to Steve at:

sns@ornl.gov

Thanks for your help!

Carey A. Johnston (US EPA)
Radiation Protection Division