Re: beta reference....

If your sample or measurement conditions may be controlled for
reproducibility to account for scattering and attenuation effects (and your
needs and budget can justify the expenditure, although equipment may be
available elsewhere within NIST), beta spectroscopy can be performed to
yield more discriminating energy determinations as well as quantitative rate
measurements. If you are interested, contact me directly for suggestions,
coutions and practical considerations.

Bob Hearn
rah@america.net
770-993-3927