Re: Journal of Radiation Protection Dosimetry

At 19:49 19.08.1996 -0500, you wrote:

>Dear Radsafers,
>
>Has anyone heard of the Journal of Radiation Protection Dosimetry?
>If so, please provide contact information for subscribing and/or obtaining
>back issues.
>Any help is appreciated.

>Jeffrey S Pettigrew                    Voice: 713.496.8319
>Radiation Safety Officer                 Fax: 713.496.8394
>Halliburton Energy Services
>PO Box 42800
>Houston, TX 77242-8042                   jpettigrew@halnet.com
>                                               or
>                              esg.jeffpet@memo.halliburton.com

Is it really not possible for a radiation safety officer in a big town like
Houston to get information about such an outstanding and important journal
like the JRPD? I would be surprised, if this information would not be
available even in internet, not to mention libraries at universities or
bookshops for scientific literature.

Sorry to mention this in connection with Jeffs question, but I have during
the last weeks and months the impression that an increasing number of issues
in radsafe are simply raised, because some persons are too lazy to search
for the contacts and the information themselves. And I believe that most of
them are very easily available.

Well, most of you know my way of commenting already......

Franz Schoenhofer
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Kinderspitalg. 15
Vienna, AUSTRIA
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7