Probability of Causation Tables in Recent Litigation

Is anyone aware of any specific legal cases over the last several years that
have used Probability of Causation Tables to settle litigation?  As I
understand it, BEIR V did some updating of these Tables; I would like
specific case names, as well as a literature sources or a brief description
of the situation.  Many thanks in advance.

As I do not think a continued discussion of the matter is of general
interest to the RADSAFE community, I will ask that a direct reply be sent to
me at   schwahn@cebaf.gov   and I will post a summary to RADSAFE.

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
Accelerator Division, M.S. 12A1
12000 Jefferson Avenue