Training Materials

     Could anyone direct me to some simple training/informational materials
     concerning subjects such as the nature of radioactive materials, exposure
     hazards, safety precautions, and measuring with GM survey meters, TLDs?

     I am trying to provide something for expatriates (mechanics, technicians
     and supervisors) working in the Former Soviet Union who may incidentally
     encounter radioactive materials.   - Thanks!

     Bob Mako, CIH, CSP
     Corporate Safety & Industrial Hygiene
     Hughes Electronics
     PO Box 80028