Re: Professional Liability Insurance

rick,

Glad to hear from you and hope everything is going well.

Who actually is ANI insured ? Wouldn't it only be Fuel Cycle facilites
? That also brings out another question I have always had regarding
insurance exclusions concerning radiation. isn't the exclusion only
valid if the contamination comes from a fuel cycle or weapons accident.
i.e. if the material was from concentrated naturally occurring stuff or
accelerator produced materials the insurance should cover the cost - am
I being too anal in interpreting the insurance clauses ?

Pete C.
--
ÐÏࡱ