Re[2]: Nuclear Power In The Media

     Regis,

     Not at all surprised about the reporter's intentions, as are you.
     Thanks for the information regarding the status of the worker. I am
     surprised that there is no mention of rad protection in the GET
     program though. I recognize that the individual would receive
     additional RP if access were required, but I have seen several
     programs where they at least mention the rad control areas, the signs
     etc., in conjunction with the emergency alarms used by the plant for
     fire, containment evacuation and site evacuation.

     The reporter isn't interested in touring the plant for that would
     confirm and validate the unbalanced and inaccurate reporting that was
     executed. The editor will, and I hope DOES have a plant tour. One must
     also assess the editor's intentions and motives before letting he/she
     access the plant, for one doesn't know what else this individual might
     be trying to set up.

     I hope that someone in the said utility takes it upon themself to
     respond to the article with facts. Those that you stated are VERY
     important items, and should be brought out to refute this example of
     the sub-human species that live amongst us!

     Sandy Perle