Subject: Re: Nuclear Power In The Media
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at internet
Date:    08/22/96 05:46 PM

Sandy,

The only record of the individual concerned is that he changed light bulbs on
the cooling tower. He has never been issued dosimetry at the plant mentioned
in the article. He has never been inside the security "Protected Area " or
inside the radiation "Restricted Area" of the plant.

The training given was for General Employees at the site, no rad worker
training being required as no rad work was to be done.

By the way, the Reporter still isn't interested in touring the plant, the
Editor is.

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@ix.netcom.com
           OR
ragreen1@aol.com

The opinions, if any, expressed are my own. They certainly haven't been
approved by my employer. My employer doesn't really approve of me, let alone
my opinions.