Re[2]: Journal of Radiation Protection Dosimetry -Reply

     Radsafe is a server that serves the health physics community. As such,
     it IS a source of information and should continue to be so. I have
     used this forum several times to locate specific ANSI or other type
     standards. In some cases it saved me many hours of looking for the
     specific item. Radsafe always came through and it was only a matter of
     an hour or less that I had a fax of the specific document in my hands.
     Therefore, I am an aggressive proponent for the members of this forum
     to use whatever means they can to obtain information. We're not taking
     a test, like we did when I was a student, where it was necessary to
     memorize all kinds of equations, when they were readily available in a
     good reference book. Today's professional should utilize whatever
     source of information is necessary. In today's environment, time is
     money, and we do not have that time available to be wasted away
     looking for a document or other piece of information that can be
     readily obtained from another member on Radsafe. I think some of us
     have really missed the boat on this one, and I don't think I a one of
     them...

     Sandy Perle