Re: UF6

Mike --

Don't know if this will help or not, but typically the IER (i.e. photon)
dose rate from an 'infinite' slab or U is about 10 mrad (100 microGy) per
hour, so the 5 mrem or less value seems to be appropriate.  However, I don't
know about residual materials; one would think the UF6 to be fairly clean
and free of contaminants.  I'll be interested in what you may find out.

Ron Kathren