I have an antique, again -Reply

Bruce, o kind and generous one:

What you have is a fast neutron detector ca 1950-1955.
They contained methane gas and operated at 2100 volts. The chamber is
lined with polyethylene and  pulses were produced by recoil protons.
Some of these used multiple chambers eg the model 202 used two, the
model 203 used three but the model 201, which you have, employed a
single chamber.

The collection here has an RCL Mark 2 Model 1(thank you Ron) but no
model 201.  If you would be willing to donate it, I would be most grateful.
If not, I take back that "kind and generous" bit.

Paul Frame
Professional Training Programs
ORISE
PO Box 117