Re: software for inventory records

Hello,

I'm pretty new at this RADSAFE stuff, but here goes.

We here at the University of Florida Use Microsoft Access as part of
the Microsoft Office Pro package.  About two years ago we had a
student working for us who was an electrical eng. major with a minor
in computer programming.  He wrote for us Access program for our
inventory and he called it "Radinv" I don't personally use it but it
is pretty good. It was set up so that someone couldn't just make
changes to it.  However, if you know how to use Microsaoft Access,
the programming wizards should walk you through developing it
yourself fairly easily.