Re: software for inventory records

You wrote: Irene:

You did not mention if you were at a hospital facility but there is a
nice package from Prism Technonogy in Greenville, Pa. (formerly called
Nuclear Medicine Consulting Firm).  This S/W package does have all
record-keeping forms in it if you are not familiar with it.  I heard
that they have many client is your area as well.

Chuck